Dana, Alex and Lucas celebrate their sporting achievements with
their Sporteka Personal Best Achievement Trophy awards 2012
Sporteka aims to:
- Ensure all children are taught the fundamentals of sport by experienced and qualified staff
- Maintain a small student to coach ratio of 6 per coach (4 per coach-Tennis program) to maximise learning and achievements
- Create a happy and friendly sporting environment to inspire all children towards a healthy and active lifestyle
- Maintain and develop the unique personalised family friendly atmosphere of the Sporteka program.
- Cater for and extend all children irrespective of readiness to participate and ability to perform during the sessions
- Guarantee a happy and safe play environment where children's physical and emotional well-being is of prime importance
- Offer make up classes for missed sessions to ensure busy parents have full access to the Sporteka program throughout the year.
- Support children, parents and carers through advice and referral during and beyond their time with Sporteka
- Incorporate family and child feedback about our session plans to maximize learning and achievement for the children.
- Source and sell top quality preschool sports equipment and clothing to help children practice and develop skills taught in class
- Work with local community organisations and sporting clubs to identify future pathways and maximise sporting opportunities for Sporteka children/graduates